Routes to Work are offering basic training on Universal Credit.
They were given a cost for training up to 20 people but they only have 7 staff members who require this training.As a result, they are offering the training out to other organisations at £50 per person to be held in their premises.
The course covers:
- What is UC – understanding the basics
- Knowing which clients are affected and understanding who can
- claim UC
- Helping people manage the system
- Maximising income – an overview of basic UC entitlement
- Dealing with problems – and knowing who can help
If you would like to take advantage of this opportunity, please contact:
Routes to Work
Tel: 01236 4394444 / 07860 955021