NHS Lanarkshire has launched a consultation to seek the public’s views on the replacement or refurbishment of University Hospital Monklands.
The consultation, which will run until 15 October, will give the public, patients, carers, NHS Lanarkshire staff and many other stakeholders across Lanarkshire and the wider West of Scotland the chance to share their views at the following public meetings and through other channels. Doors open at 6.30pm.
- 20 August – Gartcosh social club, Gartcosh
- 22 August - Ballerup Hall, Andrew Street, East Kilbride
- 27 August – Cambuslang Institute, Cambuslang
- 29 August - New Town Hall, Bron Way, Cumbernauld
- 4 September – “101 Park Street”, Kildonan Street, Coatbridge
- 6 September - Sir Matt Busby Sports Complex, Main Street, Bellshill
- 11 September - Lifestyles Carluke, Carnwath Road, Carluke
- 13 September - Airdrie Town Hall, Stirling Street, Airdrie
- 19 September - lecture theatre, Ronald Miller Education Centre, University Hospital Wishaw
- 25 September - banqueting suite, South Lanarkshire Council, Almada Street, Hamilton